Blooper

High heels and high wedges are girl's best friend - helping you to stand taller, feel sexier, look slimmer and feel more confident. However, walking in a 3-4-5 inches heels can be a little tricky and worse can break your legs if you're not use to it or you're use to it but your surroundings, never allows you.
               

Wearing high heels and wedges is one of my best comfort zones. They give me a bolder and unique look,not until yesterday. I am walking in the market yesterday and I am proud of my self wearing my yellow Celine Memorata. I watch on my step and avoiding small stones, on the rough road in the market, on the stairs when I go down and up, on the row of different types of guys and on the group of girls gossiping about my beautiful shoes. I am flattered and I smile confidently. All of a sudden, I stumble down and fall. Gosh!I stepped on a small stone, out of balance!and the rest was holycrap. If only I could disappear and shrink I will! It was really really embarrassing! My tito, a driver,which happen to be there,picked up my bag and told me to get up.I stood up very quickly, fix my hair and gather my self. Even if I don't look at the crowd around me, (I wish they are not there at that moment), I feel that they are laughing at me. Call me paranoid but it's true! I remove my wedge because I can feel the pain on my ankle and flatten my feet for three seconds on the floor, then wear it again and find the nearest chair. I am damn shaking and my left knee hurts because it has a huge dirty scratch. I put lotion (Victoria's Secret Tease Lotion) on my knee because it is the most available "something" on my bag and just to ease the pain,honestly, the lotion doesn't help. I manage to go home after the incident and asking my self "what happen to me and why did I fall?"

While on the way going home,I want to cry out loud and blame that stupid stone. But for what? I've realized that small things can make you stumble down, things that don't move will make you fall on your knees and create huge effect on your life. Stones can break your legs! What happened on shoes? You don't want to know,like my knee, full of scratches!

When I got home, I was relieved, I feel no more shame! Hahaha! Not unless I'll keep it a secret. I've tried to keep it, but I told to my sister what happened and she laughs at me. Even my boyfriend laugh out loud, my dad and my brother. And told me not to go out for a month so that the people who saw me yesterday will forgot my ultimate blooper..


Before closing my eyes to rest, five questions remains on my head and I've got answers!

1. What happen out there? ANSWER: I STUMBLE AND FALL!

2. Why did you stumble and fall? ANSWER: I STEPPED ON A SMALL STONE, OUT OF BALANCE, OUT OF FOCUS ON WALKING AND FALL ON MY KNEES!

3. How did you manage the scenario?ANSWER:I GATHER MY SELF, STOOD UP AND WENT HOME AS FAST AS I CAN!

4. What is the ultimate lesson? ANSWER: NEVER WALK ON HIGH HEELS OR WEDGES WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR FEET IS TIRED, FOCUS! ON YOUR WALKING NOT ON THE GOSSIPS AND DON'T BE STUPID - NEVER APPLY LOTION ON THE WOUND, IT DOESN'T HELP AT ALL (Next time I'll bring betadine)

5. How can people forget what happen? ANSWER:TRY TO BRIBE THEM? (LAUGH)..OR BRAINWASH THEM? HYPNOTIZE? DON'T GO OUT FOR 2 MONTHS!


Highly modernized women also fall. Like these professional and supermodels. They make mistakes on the way they walk and beg on their knees after but still manage to smile and continue the catwalk. SMART WOMAN!

AltaGlamouroza,
KimC