Liebster Award: I am Nominated! Super OMG!

Everyone has its own personal reason and motivation, its either they want to log the foods and eateries they’ve devoured or to record their opinion on current world event or on therapeutic reason, and other reasons, they keep it as a personal diary or journal that they want to share to other people. Either way, blogging gives a unique happiness to those who practice it. Based on my experience and observation blogging gives a feeling of fulfillment and success.


I am super surprised when Kristine Colosie nominated me for Liebster Award and super excited to answer super fab questions

11 questions for the chosen ones:


1. Why do you blog? And what is your ultimate blogging goal?
I want to learn, a mind without knowledge is useless. One of my ultimate blogging goal is to find people who loves their passion and proud to share it with others.

2. What inspires you? People who find happiness on what they do.

3. Who is your biggest life inspiration? Mistakes and Experiences. I think they are my inspiration. They are the best teachers about life.

4. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why? I am UNIQUE! For a girl who grew up in a suburban place, it is very unusual to I go out with unique view about make –up and fashion. And everybody looks at me as if I am an alien.

5. Who is your favorite artist of all time? Who is your favorite artist that is still alive today? 
I don’t really have one but I consider Angel Locsin and Tricia Gosingtian.

6. Do you think you've lived a past life? If so who and what kind of  life did you lead? 
Yes. I think I am an alien from Mars. Because wherever I go they look at me differently.

7. What are your three favorite quotes?
*Beauty, without virtue is like a flower without perfume.

*Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.

*It is best to hope only for things possible and probable, he that hopes too much shall deceive himself at last; especially if his industry does not go along with his hope; for hope without action is a barren undoer.

8. What 3 things can you not live without right now? Money, Water and Sunscreen. Protect your skin no matter what!

9. What is the most important piece of knowledge you've learned so far? Money is not taught in schools. Schools focus on scholastic and professional skills but not on financial skills. Money is power in order to survive the Rat Race. (According to rich dad poor dad). 

10. What's your favorite beauty tip? Never Ever prick your pimples! You’ll regret it once you’ve done it! Always put sunblock with spf higher than your age and it is helpful to put Vaseline on your feet ,cover it with socks every night. You’ll see the effect the next morning.

11. Who's your top 3 favorite bloggers? Jenn (the pink lemonade girl),  Tricia Gosingtian (tricia will go places)  and Bethany Mota (VideoBlog)

Here’s my ten love.blog tag since it’s heart month I would like to give a “I Love Blog Choice Award” on my own. It’s just simple You have to link back to the person who nominated you for her/him to read your answers ,answer the ten questions, nominate ten bloggers with 200 below followers, and let them know  they have been nominated for the award. May the best blogger enjoy. This is really fun!


I have listed ten questions that you might want to share your thoughts through blogging

1.WHAT IS YOUR MAIN REASON IN CREATING YOUR BLOG?

2.WHO/WHAT ARE YOUR MOTIVATION/S OR INSPIRATION/S TO CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG?

3.WHAT ARE YOUR THREE FAVORITE QUOTES?

4.WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT MIGHT AFFECT YOUR WRITINGS?

5.WHAT ARE THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT WHEN YOU’RE TAKING PHOTOS FOR YOUR BLOG?

6.WHAT IS YOUR EDGE TO OTHER BLOGGERS?

7.HOW WILL YOU ENTICE READERS, FOLLOWERS OR OTHER BLOGGERS TO READ YOUR ARTICLES?

8.WHAT IS YOUR BEST ADVICE THAT YOU CAN SHARE TO OTHER BLOGGERS AND TO THOSE WHO WANT TO START THEIR BLOG?

9.WHAT ARE YOUR BEAUTY AND FASHION TIPS?

10.IF YOU COULD DESCRIBE YOUR SELF IN ONE WORD, WHAT WOULD IT BE? AND HOW WILL YOU RELATE IT TO YOUR BLOG? 

I've enjoyed answering those eleven fab question. I hope you'll enjoy too. Comment below and link me your blogsite and I'll eagerly read your answers.

My Glamorous Nominees:


AltaGlamouroza,
KimC