so right so white

 "Make- up" a two different word with a simple meaning but complex when combined.

It's been long time since I purchased a new brand of beautyholic to add up on my vanity. I never tried high end products such as MAC, Channel, Este Lauder and the like, not until I found out Sephora with its classy and sassy make -up products. 
SEPHORA:Matte pwder/Primer/WOW@wojoo/BurstOrange
 Sephora has variety of beauty products and one thing that I love with this brand is budget friendly and it has a lot to offer. Like this "So right, so white" card.  I got this card when I purchased any cosmetics on the shop and they will give you this card for free. And your going to have points in every purchase. In every SAR 1 is equivalent to 10 points everytime you purchase  sephora products. When you've already accumulated 200 points, SURPRISE! you will receive a gift from them and your card will upgrade.
The cashier will register you on sephora online and after 72 hours you will receive an email indicating the confirmation of your card. Another SURPRISE! for your second visit on the shop and on second purchase of any item with no minimum purchase you will choose from body lotion or body wash...I haven't take that gift of mine, I think i need to visit the nearest shop...LOL..Make sure to print it out (the e-mail of sephora) or show your smarthphone with the e-mail to the salesclerk as an evidence that the card your holding has already been activated.

My mind and my heart is so much excited when I am thinking about the prestigious gift I will receive after earning the 200 points. I thought that it'll not easy for me to stay away from buying make - ups this time because I am really aiming for something. Lol again. And oh I forgot, you can also check your points online by logging in to their website ( www.sephora.com ). And for more details of this card you can ask any sephora outlet nearest on your place or log on to their website. Since I am staying here in Saudi, my card is only allowed to GCC.