positive me

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

There are always point in my life that I feel so depress and unhappy. Sometimes, or most of the time I filled my  thoughts with negative things which lead me into a miserable situation. 

Dress: NewLook Shoes: Zalora

I had experience once when I was looking for  a job. That time, I am seeking for a greater career and  wanting to practice my profession as a nurse on a hospital. My stomach was rumbling and my feet was too tired  walking along the road of Sucat holding my thick folder of resumes and important documents. It was in the middle of noon when I started to pour my brains with negative feelings. I thought that I wasn't be able to get a job because I don't have enough work related experience. I also thought it would be hard for me because other applicants are better than me. 

By the end of the day, I didn't got any job. I was rejected. I felt so hopeless and useless. I felt miserable and my thoughts was just floating that maybe I need to rest for a while, rejuvenate and calm myself.


Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.Positivity is very contagious. It affects our lives subconsciously, when we think positive and happy thoughts, we attract also positive and happiness.Positive attitude gives us unlimited energy, brightens our future and our voice becomes powerful.

Collar is the best accessory.
Negative thoughts, words and attitude, create negative and unhappy feelings, moods and behavior. When the mind is negative, poisons are released into the blood, which cause more unhappiness and negativity. This is the way to failure, frustration and disappointment. Stay away from negative people and to those who always complain about their lives.

After weeks of rest and feeding myself with a healthier attitude. I walked again in the Sucat Road. Aiming for a brighter result and thinking that If I got paid on my  job, I promise myself that I will buy a red shoes as my price. And the blessing came! I have accepted into a university as a  Clinical Instructor. Though its not in the hospital, it'll be a total new routine for me.Looking at the brighter side, new experience, why not? And being a teacher, is a fulfilling job.
This is the red shoes I was talking about! My price!

Always bear into your mind and always remind yourself with this:  "It doesn't matter what your circumstances are at the present moment. Think positively, expect only favorable results and situations, and circumstances will change accordingly. If you persevere, you will transform the way your mind thinks. It might take some time for the changes to take place, but eventually they will."