Challenges: Strengthens Me

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”


Its exactly 11:39 pm here in KSA and everybody is still awake including me and thinking about todays phenomenon. With different patient and with different situation each day, it feels like you've encountered the whole world. If I think of it, I m like on a movie, I am the leading actress and the rest would be my supporting actors/actresses and God is the only director,producer and He's also the audience. 

Everyday is a challenge to overcome. Each day gives us exhaustion, sometimes anger, sometimes overthinking, most of our daily lives, wasting of time but God is faithful (24/7, 365 days).  He gives us hope every morning and new strength. Through Him, by His grace, we can do all things because He is the God of Gods and no other Gods before or after Him Obstacles in life is just a part of  our earthly life.As written: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. - Deuteronomy 31:6 .

And challenging myself on blogging gives me a self-discipline to read more and of course to blog more. Since blogging gives me happiness, and it will mold  me into my betterment. Heres my seven days challenge:


Let the challenge begin. I am so excited to do the 7th :) ...And everyday let us make the struggles of life will lead us to glorify and closer to our Sovereign Creator. Life without any obstacle is a boring life but the ultimate boredom you would feel is a life without God.

-KIMMY