Start with your Jerusalem

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.



7th of October, "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."  It is the day that I am waiting for two years and five months. This day is my flight going back to my home country. I'm a li'l bit excited and exhausted and at the same time, blessed. I am the PW leader at this day and able to do it on God's account and for His glory.







My churchmate escourt me to the airport and while on the car I was praying that my luggage would fit to the allowable weight of the airline. I don't want to open my stuff on the airport and pack it all over again. I've done packing my things to the nth times and its toxic. When we arrived at the check-in counter, I just smiled and the weight of all my luggages are 49.8 kg. It is beyond the limit weight but the crew at the check-in section told me that "Ma'am it's okey, we will help you". How awesome is that? God, your miracle happens everyday to those who take refuge in you. Everything was smooth in God's favor.





While going to the boarding, my churchmate told me about my mission - start with your Jerusalem. It is a huge mission and I don't know if I can make it. I don't know how and where to begin. I am freakingly scared. But I remember a verse while I enter, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future", God knows everything and the hope that I am clinging on is on Him alone. While waiting for my boarding gate to open, I heard a man singing "God will make a way" by Don Moen, and I sing along with him and asked him if that song is his favorite. He told me that sometimes he listen to worship songs to ease his homesickness. I asked him if his a Christian, and told me that he is. Well, God gave me a person whom I can share my views. He is working on a barber shop and he told me that by the grace of God alone, he survived the eight years working in Saudi and this is his third vacation. And yes, indeed he is blessed.

And yeah, while on the plane trying to grasp everything that His presence is all over the plane and He is taking charge of everything. I calm and make my self comforatble on my seat and to my surprise the whole three seats was mine. I slept and ate comfortably.

And finally, we arrived safe and sound. That was a long flight but I didn't feel tired and no jetlog. Even at the immigration was smooth and fine. Its just it took me one hour in the conveyer to take my things but its okey because my luggage were safe and still intack. My mama, and my two brothers where there to fetch me and surprisingly the Philippines was changed, totally except the traffic. I felt I was invader on a certain country, that even the bills that I am keeping for two years wasn't accepting anymore. The old has gone, the new has come.




We arrived at our boarding house drained and yet I am excited to explore Philippines with a new perspective. At two in the afternoon, my brother and I went to SM to send a package and to meet my churchmate's sister. I brought Philippine sim card and yup, I am ignorant in my own country. Just like an alien.

At the evening, thinking and thanking God for what He has done for my first day of my vacation. May this fifty days of vacation glorify Him in everything.


-Kimmy-