/ABOUT/




Call me Kim. But most of my close friends call me Kimmy. I am a nurse by profession but designing is my passion. As what my clinical professors was always saying "Nursing is an Art",  very well justified. 

I made this blog to share everything that I love and hate, everything that is dead and alive and everything under the sun, moon and the stars. This blog is where I find my inner thoughts and well being. 

The name behind my not-so-known blog was the "Alta Moda Filipina", a shop owned by a friend of friends. And Im a little bit intrigue with the name so I ask her if I can adopt the "Alta" meaning "High" on my blog name. The only word that matched the "Alta" word (according in my opinion) is Glamorous. Since then, I named my blog as Alta Glamouroza.

I dreamed of becoming a Designer, a Medical Doctor and a Traveler. 

I am also a make- up geeky with only two shades of lipstick, red and nude. I am a fashion enthusiast. I love minimalist style (now-a-days), from head to toe and experiment with black, gray, white and nude colors. I love to dye my hair with burgundy red and call me (Sakuragi - character from Slamdunk). 

I've got a lot of lust in my mind and body. - A wanderlust - I love to travel and remove my socks and shoes, chase the waves in the seashore, climb on mountain and be amaze with the wonders of the universe. I have given myself no limit when it comes to discovering the creation of our All Mighty King. 

I drop my jaw on mouth-watering dishes. And believe me I don't know kitchen stuff not unless you told me its "eating time". I am trying different international and local cuisine. Spicy and  hot chillis are my unquenchable appetizer.

For all those who visited my blog for the first time, at first my blog is all about my fashion instinct, my poor do's and don'ts tip and my unbelievable random ideas. Since I am become very fond of going from here to there, I have included my travel diaries on this blog not because it is the newest trend but because for me to find and discover odd things that I 'm really loving and giving me peace.

In this blog, I do reviews from product to hotels/hostel/inn/guesthouse from the places where I stayed I do share my honest observation, my sincere opinion and thoughts about it.  

I hope that this blog grow quantitatively and qualitatively as I grow old and having a deeper meaning of life. And having you as on one of my glamorous friends and as well as  knowing you more as well. through blogs. 

As what the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 

"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Keep calm and be Glam!