SURVIVING THE BIG BAD WOLF MANILA 2019!



It's been my dream to be on a book fair. I really don't know what is BIG BAD WOLF. I took time to read and watch videos regarding on last year's fair. I got excited and decided to give it a try since I am looking for a good book to read on my spare time.

The gigantic sale happened last February 22 until March 04, 2019, 24-hours and free admission at the World Trade Center, Pasay with more than 2 million books to choose from. I am not exaggerating, I am stating facts!

I drag my ever supportive partner-in-all-crimes and we embark the endless journey of book sale. Since, we're from La Union, we traverse at 6 pm of February 22 and managed to be at Manila at around 2 am. During this wee hours, book shoppers are still plenty.

My adrenaline was on a rushed when I saw the books around me. From classic literature to fiction and history to best-sellers, name it, BBW have it. Each books are organized according to their genre and the prices  ranges from 40 php up to 1,000 php. Huh! What a bargain.








What I learned from my first and not my last book hoarding?



  • Children's book are dominant.
  • Some books were released 6 months or a year ago.
  • Credit Card is accepted and please BBW, kindly separate the cashier for card and cash users. 
  • Food and drink wasn't allowed so you better grab your snack first before going inside.
  • The real bad thing about this fair was the ques on payment. It totally drained us. They told us that there are 64 cashiers, but, seriously, I couldn't feel the 64 minions.
  • Most of the time,there system crash during payments were done.
  • Some f*** and a*******le bitches don't follow the line, instead they go directly in front and pay their purchases. 
  • As for the budget, since we came all the way from La Union, the money exceeded from what we expected. 


  • Endless line at the payment section. 

    My reading materials for a year!


     Overall, I  loved and enjoyed my first book sale experience. Looking forward for more books to read. And one thing more, nothing beats a good company when you're up for 12hours just to grab a book that you can buy on bookstores... Thank you Mahal!


    So what did you enjoy the most about Big Bad Wolf?