THE K-BEAUTY SHOP : ALTHEA


Based on the title on today’s post, I will reveal the K-beauty products inside this wonderful box and I am eager to share with you my shopping experience in Althea and what are the items I purchased. Since I updated my skincare routine I might do a review  as well.


Althea Korea is an online shop of Korean beauty products. They offer a wide variety of skincare, make ups, beauty tools and hair care brands, free shipping with above 999 php purchases. They also give amazing freebies and huge discounts plus unconditional product returns.




What I love about Althea Korea is the tremendous choices of popular Korean brands. Some of the products are not easy to find in the Philippines. Honestly, I bought mine a month ago and I can’t find any time to blog about it, so I decided to add a ‘review’ on this mini haul.

First, a five star on them for fast shipment of my item, it was less than 10-15 days when I received my box. In addition, the courier who delivered my product was honest and punctual. Second,  the box was cute because of its pink color  and super reusable.  Lastly, the items inside were packed individual on a bubble wrap to avoid spillage, damaged  and to kept it in good condition.  I enjoyed unboxing my pink box of Althea.

So what’s inside my  Althea glambox?


L to R:  Petal Velvet Sunaway with SPF 50 and +++++PA. It doesn't leave  white cast when you apply it to your face, non-greasy formula and the fragrance is quite strong but its tolerable. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Eye Cream and No Sebum Primer -  for now, I don't notice any changes on my under eye area. Anyways, I'm still using this
 cream for 3 days. (hahaha!). On the other hand, the primer was a steal. Thumbs Up!

Top L:  Nature Republic soothing gel - my sleeping mask. from L to R: Aloe Vera Toner, Cleansing Foam, Power Vit. C Effector, Cleansing Gel, and my favorite soothing mist! All of these products are my holy grail! They are absolutely good for oily skin, which is my skin type.


 This is included on my box! And it's FREE!

When I discovered Althea I decided to replace my skincare products and opted to try out Nature Republic ’s Aloe Vera since it was ravaging the internet on how soothing and fantastic it was. I even bought Althea's sunaway and Innisfree  eye cream and primer. These goodies were really awesome.


L: Cleansing Gel - this is my make up remover product.  R: Cleansing Foam - my ultimate facial wash. Both products were superb. It will leave your skin soft and smooth plus the smell was so good. 

Ginger Sugar Lip Scrub : it will make your lips supple and smooth. 

And that's a wrap for now!  I believe that we should take good care of our skin. Its a good investment.  


If you are interested and avid fan of K-beauty products, you can click this link for you to be able to get  discount on your first purchase with a minimum spend of 1000 php and they also accept COD (cash on delivery) which is very convenient to those shoppers who don't have credit cards.



Disclaimer: All products mentioned above are bought with my own money. Its not sponsored. All my reviews are my honest to goodness opinions and it was based on my experience. Some products might not work on your skin (Remember: I have oily skin but not acne-prone.)