How to Win! Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Special Kit


Innisfree is the first nature brand from Korea. The company is widely known to its recycling of bottle campaign and using of organic materials in rendering beautiful and youthful skin to every woman of the world. 

One of their product  is the Jeju Lava Seawater skincare range targeted towards anti-aging and intensive moisture. Clearly, being in my early thirties and having some aging problems, this product suits me.

Since, I love you and I am into promotion of beautiful and youthful skin. I'll be having a giveaway. The winner of this giveaway will receive the following:

1. Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Lotion x 1
2. Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Essence x1
3. Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Skin x 1
4. Innisfree Jeju Lava Seawater Cream x1




I hope that this product will enhance your self-confidence and love your self more through this giveaway.